PlumERP Financial Management Module delivers a fully integrated range of functions. It places effective financial management at the heart of your business systems and processes.
Financial Management Module
Real-time Visibility into Financial Health of Your Enterprise
PlumERP financials software accelerates your financial close, provides strong expense management, offers streamlined and auditable revenue management and ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the entire business. It deals with all critical functions including: general ledger; accounts payable and accounts receivable; comprehensive budgeting, asset accounting, cash management capabilities; and other dedicated tools.
PlumERP financial management seamlessly integrates with all other modules - order management, purchasing, inventory and CRM functions to streamline critical business processes, such as quote-to-cash, and everyone works from a single source of finance, sales and customer data.
- 1. Flexible chart of accounts supporting: multi-company needs; user-defined account rules; account groups for financial reporting and complex consolidation;
- 2. Adaptable reporting structures and hierarchies that will reflect the way your organization works – now and as it grows;
- 3. Comprehensive and flexible tax handling, recording and reporting, including full and partial exemptions
- 1. Instantly see the precise make-up of each supplier account, including the amounts owed and how long debts have been outstanding;
- 2. Determine how and when payments are made and the level of analysis information on each transaction;
- 3. Integrated workflow for invoice approvals, updates to records etc.;
- 4. Supporting multiple, international payment methods;
- 5. Integrated document management for scanned invoice
An effective and secure solution for invoice entry, payment follow-up, registration of payments and analyzing sales informa
- 1. An effective and secure solution for invoice entry, payment follow-up, registration of payments and analyzing sales information:
- 2. The structured customer database can be tailored to suit your own marketing and sales analysis requirements
- 1. Easily track and manage depreciating or non-depreciating company assets
- 2. Supports all standard depreciation methods and unlimited custom depreciation methods
- Depreciation and asset retirements posted directly to different accounts
- Comprehensive reporting across assets, valuation, depreciation
- Integrated document management, allowing you to hold photographs, operating instructions, ownership deeds, purchase agreements and so on
- 1. Monitor and manage the financial performance of your business using real-time dashboards with key revenue, expense, receivables metrics and more
- 2. Optimize cash management, reporting, analysis and allocation in real time, at the corporate and subsidiary level
- Leverage more than 400 standard reports, including income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports and side-by-side comparisons—or easily create and define financial reports according to the needs of your business
- Drive revenue and cash collection with a streamlined billing and automated order-to-cash process
- Transform inefficient manual and paper-based processes into streamlined workflows with end-to-end support for procure-to-pay process
- Reduce errors and improve productivity by ensuring that all users in all departments are working with the same customer, sales and financial data.
- - Ensure accountability and compliance by continuously maintaining a complete audit trail
- - Complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the entire business.
- - Improved efficiency and productivity with streamlined financial processes
- - An integrated solution that combines all other modules – order management, inventory, procurement and HR